BROKER BACK OFFICE
Broker Back Office is a web platform for broker-dealers and digital advisors designed to automate back office operations for online brokerages, trading firms and wealth management firms. From client onboarding and user management to order routing, commission monitoring and compliance reporting.
Broker Back Office comes with OMS and Trading API and takes care of a full trade lifecycle. Pac Equity Broker Back Office software automates many back office operations for a broker-dealer or a digital wealth management firm while providing real-time control and monitoring.
WealthTech startups significantly shorten their route to market and save investors money by leveraging Pac Equity’s Back Office technology.
- All-in-One platform to cover online brokerage back office operations and trade processing
- Broker-neutral OMS/EMS software-as-a-service
- White Label Technology with convenient pay-per-use pricing plans
- 15+ years experience in FinTech and WealthTech business, powering Best Online Broker Dealers
- Customizable software solution with unique capabilities for modifications.
User and Account Management
- Client Onboarding, KYC
- User Settings and Data Management
- User Account Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trade on Behalf of Users
- Export User Positions and Orders
- Generate Statements and Transaction History Reports
- Commission configurations and monitoring on a per-user basis.
- View and manage client positions
- All positions on a blotter view
- Filter down to items of interest
- View historic positions for any user
- Orders blotter view, or all orders for individual users
- Place or correct orders on behalf of users
- Share comments about orders with other back-office admins
- User Support
- Manage multiple trading accounts for each user
- Add custom trading rules for individual users or user groups
- Configure margin requirements and rules
- Set margin rules for a group or on a per-user basis
- Set separate rules for long and short security positions.
REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE
Pac Equity Broker Back Office features a built-in reporting engine to automate reporting and compliance work including: regulatory reporting (OATS, CAT) and essential business and financial reports. Reporting engine allows back office specialists to set up new reports and configure existing ones.
Reduce risks and minimize the chance of human error by automating compliance rules and day-to-day manual operations.
- Fat-finger rule warning
- Validation engine
- Ability to integrate 3rd party background check and validation APIs (KYC)
- Market-manipulation scanners.
Real-time Margin Calculations
Adjust margins in real time for accurate and agile decision making via broker back office. Real-time calculations and effective notifications system enables broker-dealers to discover potential client trading issues instantly.
Customizable Alert System
A configurable alert system allows administrators, risk and compliance managers to set up events that trigger alerts in the system, such as approval before users pursue risky trading strategies: global fields change, equity-maintenance call, required-maintenance call, concentrated-maintenance call, day-trade call, house call, split, reverse split, split announcement, reverse-split announcement.
Rule engine reduces errors, upholds compliance and adapts to specifications. Simple to use, it is fully configurable with manual or automatic blocking activity.
Custom Order Routing
Set limits on which securities are tradable, how much can be traded, and even set dollar limits for each individual trade with automatic reject for orders outside of pre-set parameters.
CONFIGURATION AND OPERATIONS
Custom Order Routing
- Configure which securities can be traded by a group or an individual
- Custom Trading Rules by Security
- Create custom margin rates per security
Security Master Database
Security Master database simplifies the process of enabling and disabling the trade of individual securities.
- Enable and disable securities system wide, or on a group level
- Automatically updated via corporate actions
- IPOs automatically pushed to platform
- Create orders via OMS API, Pac Equity Trader Web or Broker Back Office.
- Trade with any sell-side destination via FIX
- Hold orders for review before releasing to exchanges and traders
- Real-time portfolio analysis
- View valuation of portfolios and positions
- Drill down to security, position, and transaction details
- Analyze and view live and historic P&L
- Monitor and track all trading activity on the system
Take advantage of Pac Equity Trading API to enhance the power of Pac Equity Trader and diversify services offering. Provide convenient access to brokerage services via modern API. Connect RIAs, digital advisors, FinTech and WealthTech startups to a broker platform within days.
Client confidentiality and data security are imperative to the survival of financial institutions. We design our products with multi-factor authentication, which relies on multiple provisions to verify authorized users. Pac Equity’s multi-factor authentication includes:
- App-based and SMS 2-factor authentication
- Pin Code authentication
- Picture authentication
- Phrase authentication
Using two or more of these authentications together has proven to dramatically decrease the likelihood of a security breach. Additionally, we employ standard security precautions like SSL and HTTPS.